TwoDeeOhEight


Welcome to: Togetherwerox.blogspot.com


Disclaimers -
cReAteD bY MisS LeE This is for all 2Ds students to rant their thoughts and communicate with each other... AND of course communicate with their teacher, which is ME. :P
Please note no vulguries should be used here.

Do not poke fun at anyone or anyone's comment.

Resolution 1024x768
Press F11 for full view! (:



The Scoop!




The Memories


The Class 魔杰座 Capricorn (jay chou latest album mo jie zuo) zhou jie lun

»Monday, February 18, 2008«

Dear Class,

I must emphasize here that I do not enjoy the episode today.
Not for a teacher who loves her form class alot.
The only hope i have for you all is to clear your obstacles and make it to sec 3 express.
Leave the school happily with a clean record.
I do hope that today will not repeat itself again.
For when that time comes, i cannot save the one that implicates him or herself in it.

Regards
Miss Lee


Footsteps left at 5:29 PM